Monday, May 25, 2020

ALL THINGS INDIA INK




I hope this finds you and your family as well as can be considering our current circumstances.  I have been thinking about all of you, SO MUCH, during this particularly trying time.

Yesterday, I made the difficult decision to officially cancel the first week of my Summer ART Camps at The Create Everyday Classroom.

In addition to this breaking my heart in more ways than one (not to mention the hearts of students who were enrolled!), I also experienced terrible disappointment because I was really looking forward to teaching this particular camp: All Things India Ink.



As a result, I am committing to creating an instructional (and playful) video series.

This video series will include:

6 art making warm ups
9 instructional art making activities
2 virtual museum visits including 6 artist studies
5 books I will read out loud associated with our theme

If your summer plans have fallen through and you find your household in a pickle, this "virtual" Summer ART Camp can also be available to you.

This series will be available exclusively to those who register. They will be available to recipients to view any time beginning the week of June 8, in any order, and at any time thereafter.
The cost for this series is $150 per household.



If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me anytime via createeverydayclassroom@gmail.com.
Take a peek at snippets on the classroom's facebook page or instagram account.

Feel free to pass along this option to any other parents you might think may appreciate my approach and style.

If you are interested in registering now, you can do so here:

There are alternative ways to register via apple pay, venmo or zelle.

Upon completing registration, I will send a simple supplies list to you and a video introduction.





May The Force Be With ALL of Us!

Much appreciation,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment